Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Friday, September 20, 2024

Lord of the Vance

 


Lord of the Vance

I named him as my VP to the RNC

I know he’d be obedient to no one but me

He took center stage and appeared on TV

And no one could believe he was crazier than me

Vance, Vance wherever you may be

Calling out Cat ladies and Haitian Refugees

He criticizes the media and the Press at every chance

Since I am the Lord over JD Vance

 

He is a more extreme running mate everyone will vouch

I just keep him away from dogs and the living room couch

And when it comes to weirdness there is no one he can’t beat

Especially with his comments on what Haitians eat

Vance, Vance you really have them rolling

Just watch my numbers rise as the polls keep on polling

He’s my useful fool,  and I’ll use him every chance

For I am the Lord over JD Vance


No comments:

Post a Comment