Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Green Jackets and Woods

Green Jackets and Woods
With Profound Apologies to the late Dr. Seuss

You are Tiger, Woods you are
It’s a shame about that thing with your car
Would you wear a Green Jacket and Play?
Would you play this very day?

I would not wear a Green Jacket and Play
I would not play on any day
I would not play on your green grass
I would not play, so up your ass!

Would you wear a green jacket and play?
Would you play next Saturday?

I would not play next Saturday
I would not wear that green jacket and hat
I would not play with that Nike Swoosh
So stick this ball right up your toosh!

Would you wear a green jacket and play
Just think about what your public would say!

I would not wear a green jacket and play
The hell with my public, there’s just no way!

Would you bring your green jacket and ball?
Or is this just another stall?

I would not bring my green jacket and ball
My lawyer says I could lose it all
So keep your green jacket and all your dough
I’m trying out for a reality show!



Original Satire from
Steven Friedman

No comments:

Post a Comment