Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Comedians Saddened by the Cancellation of The Donald Trump President Show in 2021

 

Satirical News Service
Washington DC

Comedians across the USA were saddened to hear the announcement today that the US was officially canceling The Donald Trump President Show following its conclusion in 2020. They expressed regret for this action but his ratings just weren’t good enough to warrant continuing it. Late Night TV hosts such as Steven Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel both stated that they were saddened by this. In a Tweet, Steven Colbert stated, “Before Trump came along I was just a replacement for David Letterman.  Since Trump, I have become my own successful brand. I owe my success to him”.

While Trump’s agents state that he is actively trying to get a new show in 2024, they acknowledge that in show biz there are rarely good second acts.


No comments:

Post a Comment