Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Friday, June 11, 2010

Obama Works on His Angry Response to the Gulf Oil Spill (satire)

Aide: Mr. President, the polls are really hammering us for not showing enough anger over this Gulf Oil Spill thing. Even Sarah Palin, as muddled as she is, at least comes off showing righteous indignation . We’ve assembled some film and TV clips for you to watch to and maybe use them to show the public how angry you are.
Okay here’s the first clip. It’s of Ralph Cramdon from the Honeymooners

Cramdon: (eyes flaring): "I tell ya Alice one of these days – To the Moon!”

Aide: You could say “I tell ya Tony – one of these days – To the Moon!”

Obama: Wouldn’t the public think I’m going to send Tony Hayward on a Space mission?

Aide: I see your point Mr. President. Lets try this one from the Incredible Hulk

Hulk: "You won’t like me when I’m angry! " (gets huge and green and starts tearing up the lab).

Aide: We think the environmentalist might go for the green look, and we could get the makeup guys to sort of bulk you up. Try the dialog

Obama: (in moderate level voice): You, uh, probably won’t, uh, like me, uh, when I get upset.

Aide: OK, how about this one from Taxi
You talking to me Hayward, you must be talking to me cause I don’t see nobody else here!" (gets out Magnum 45’s and starts blasting).

Obama: I’m not sure I could do the Mohawk hair thing, and the anti-gun folk’s wouldn’t like the blasting with the Magnum’s thing.

Aide: Okay, here’s one we adapted from The Soprano’s.
"Get in the car Tony, it’s time youse and me takes a little ride. Our boys are pretty upset about what youse done to the Gulf, so we wants youse to go down there and fix it youse-self. Would you mind putting your feet into this tub of cement."

Obama: Youse and Me??

No comments:

Post a Comment