Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Negative Political Ads for County Coroner

This year political campaigns are all turning ugly – even the ones for of all things the County Coroner!
Here is an example of one of the negative political ads I’ve seen for this position.

My Opponent is a left handed Liberal who wants to literally drain the life blood out of the average tax payer!
He supports Death Panels!
He is up to his elbows in slime in the inner recesses of his less up-standing clients!

I on the other hand, want to pump new vitriol into the hearts of the average citizen!
I am willing to make the deep cuts necessary to see the job done right!
I want to expose the corrupt inner workings and am willing to probe into the deepest darkest places to get to the truth!
I stand for right leaning values and won’t mess around in the dirty recesses that my opponent says are just part of his job!

Vote for me for County Coroner.
Paid for by the US Chamber of Commerce and the Tea Party Express!

No comments:

Post a Comment