Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Trump Fires Putin!

Satirical News Service
Washington DC

Just Breaking. For the second day in a row of earth shattering news, Donald Trump stated he has just fired Vladimir Putin as his “chief adviser”. In a Tweet today Trump tweeted “He’s just not doing a good job – Sad! When I hired him as my super-secret chief adviser I expected him to tell me about all his contacts with Mitch McConnell, Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon and other staffers instead of going behind my back leaking it to the Press. Total Loser!”


Many staffers in the White House were taken by surprise with this announcement – mainly due to the fact that Trump thought that Vladimir Putin worked for him. White House Press Secretary Spencer tried to spin it saying “President Trump fired Mr. Putin because of his handling of Hillary Clinton’s emails.”

No comments:

Post a Comment