Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

January Sixth Commission Released tape of Trump Phone call to Greenland's PM – “Where are my votes”

 

Satirical News Service
Washington DC

The January Sixth Commission has just now revealed a tape recording that Donald Trump made to Múte B. Egede, Current Prime Minister of Greenland, in December 2020. In the call, he demanded to know where the 7 million votes for him from Greenland. Here is a transcript of that call.

Trump: Good Evening Mr. Egede, this is President Donald Trump calling. I want to know what you did with the 7 million votes for me in the presidential election this past month?  

Múte: Mr. Trump, I have no idea what you are referring to. Greenlanders cannot vote in US elections

Trump: As you perfectly well know I bought your icebound little shit-hole country in August of 2019 and signed an Executive Presidential Order making it the 51st state. Just ask Rudy Giuliani. The Democrats here are trying everything they can to steal the election from me. I need you to find me those 7 million votes so I can claim I won.

Múte: (silence) then (click)

Trump: Mute? Hellooooooo?

No comments:

Post a Comment