Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Trump rolls out his own plan for Gaza - Buy Greenland

 

Satirical News Service
Washington, DC

 

To show voters that he is better at solving International  Disputes, Donald Trump rolled out his own plan for what to do about Gaza and Palestine. According to Trump,

“There are millions of people right now in Gaze with no place to go because Egypt won’t let them settle there, and Israel feels they are to much of threat to stay there. I propose we send them to Greenland! I’ll even buy it myself with my own Billions of Dollars that I’m making from the sale the My Trump Network. There will be no bombings  there by Israel or anyone else. They’ll be totally isolated so they can practice any damn radical Islamic religion they want without being a threat to their neighbors. Rebuilding would be easy too since there is plenty of snow and ice there to make igloos. They even say that parts of Greenland are desert, so they’d be right at home there.

Although the last time he tried to “buy Greenland” the Danish weren’t too happy about it, this time he said “I’ll make them an offer they can’t refuse.”

No comments:

Post a Comment