Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Romney – “The Weather Has gotten significantly worse since Obama took Office”



Satirical News Service
Washington, DC

In his latest effort to show how much worse things have gotten since Obama took office. Mitt Romney today made the claim that “Our weather has gotten significantly worse since Obama took office” in which he noting the recent increases in huge tornados, heat and cold waves, and flooding due to torrential rains and snow packs. In his speech Romney stated “I can’t rule out that there isn’t a connection here”. We certainly know that the Obama administration has tried to foister these events off on the dubious liberal theory of “Global Warming”, instead of admitting responsibility for them himself. “

In another statement responding to the statement by an Obama staffer that his wife had never worked a day in her life, Romney countered, “I know a lot of wives who work, most of my 15 hired maids who manage my three homes and care for my kids all have families and are working, so I have a pretty good understanding of the needs of working women.”

No comments:

Post a Comment