Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Sunday, September 4, 2016

I am Going to be the Most Secretive President in US History


Satirical News Service 
Washington DC 

Amid new FBI revelations that Hillary Clinton lacked basic secrecy training, Donald Trump today responded saying "When I'm President, we'll have total secrecy! "I am going to be the most secretive President in the history of this country! Believe me, I already know how to keep secrets. My tax returns and financial holdings are completely secret. There will be no more leaks coming from my administration either. We'll have extreme vetting for anyone with access to government records, and anyone leaking them  - they're going right to jail! And the Freedom of information act that gives terrorists access to stuff that should be secret – That goes too – Day one In my administration!"

No comments:

Post a Comment