Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hillary Intentionally Gave Me Her Pneumonia! Tweeted Trump


Satirical News Service
Washington DC


Many viewers were puzzled by Trumps constant sniffling during the debate last night. Trump later tweeted
“Hillary Gave me her pneumonia on purpose in futile attempt to show that I am not healthy – as I have shown I am repeated times on the Dr. Oz Show – In fact I am the most healthy person on the planet right now – except for this pneumonia that Hillary Clinton intentional gave me, and now I can’t get proper treatment for it because Obamacare is raising the price of medicines so high even I can’t afford them. But don’t worry folks, I’ll still get over it. I have a source in Mexico who can get me whatever I want. So it won’t work Hillary!”

1 comment: