Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Sarah Huckabee Reviews The Hen Restaurant in Lexington, VA

Satirical News Service
Lexington, VA

After I had heard so much hype about the famous “Hen Restaurant” in Lexington, VA, I decided to try it myself. I must confess that I was severely disappointed.

I started with “The Hate Plate” which I found very bitter and very difficult to chew. It would have been much better if it had more heat to it and came accompanied by thick rashers of racism. This was followed by a what was supposed to be a large helping of Bigotry, but I confess I could find little trace of it. Portions of this same dish served in Mr. Trumps’ restaurants over-fill the plate and even then there is more left over. Here, you could barely muster a bite of it. 

The next course was what was listed as “Righteous Indignation”. I found it very hard to swallow, so I would highly recommend you do not order it. The last course was a "mixed plate of lies, half-truths, and outright falsehoods". While it had the right idea, I found that it lacked the skill to prepare it properly. At Mr. Trump’s restaurants, they serve it piping hot and smothered with vitriol and piss-and-vinegar. This dish seemed tepid and weak. The only dish that I did find to my liking was what the Menu listed as “Minny Jackson’s Chocolate Surprise Pie”. I really don’t know exactly what that surprise was, but I really ate it up and asked for seconds.

By-the-way the service was lousy!
Zero Stars!


Sarah Huckabee Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment