Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Pope Francis Demands Bigger Wall for Vatican – Vows to shut down the City if I don’t Get My Wall”

Satirical News Service
Rome, Italy
After President Trump specifically mentioned that “the Vatican has a wall” in his latest tirade, Pope Francis demanded that the Vatican build a bigger wall similar to the one Trump is suggesting along the Southern US border.  

“We need a bigger beautiful wall to surround our city. Right now hordes of Protestants, Jews, Buddhists, and even  Muslims can simply walk into our city. The only thing that protects us here are some guards in clown suits with spears. I am asking the Church for 5.6 billion dollars that we would normally use to feed the poor and set up educational programs be taken and used to build my big beautiful wall. If I don’t get it – I’ll close down this city. Let the bishops squabble – After all, I AM THE POPE!”

No comments:

Post a Comment