Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Friday, May 17, 2019

Donald Trump Announces his Candidacy as a Democratic Presidential Candidate


Satirical News Service
Washington DC

Joining the more than 23 other announced candidates who have announced bids to run for President in 2020 as a Democrat, Donald Trump today, also announced inexplicably his candidacy to run on the Democratic ticket. In his statement to the Press, he stated, “Democrats really love me, they do. It’s only because Nancy Pelosi and Rick Schumer spread so many lies about me in their fake witch hunts that Democrats feel they have to vote Democratic. Once I enter their primaries, I’ll run-the-table on them and easily win their own nomination for President. That way I’ll actually be the ONLY choice for President. Either way, I win."

Election officials are not sure this is even legal and are looking into it. Meanwhile, Trump has plans to campaign as both Democrat and Republican in the upcoming primaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment