Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Trump Admits Responding to Nigerian emails - “I Saw Nothing Wrong with That”

 Millions of Americans have done it! 

Satirical News Service
Washington DC

Donald Trump today revealed that he had recently been contacted by a Nigerian Official by email whom he did not report it to the FBI. In his statement, Trump revealed, “Last year I did receive an email from a man who claimed to be from the Nigerian Oil Ministry. He wasn’t offering any dirt on anyone. All he wanted to do is find a safe place to park his money so that that it didn’t get taken away by Liberals who were on a witch hunt out to prove that he'd gotten it through bribes.  I saw nothing wrong with responding to his emails – millions of Americans have done it! I happily responded to his offer to help him and park the money in many of my private offshore bank accounts. He did offer to pay me a small courtesy fee for the privilege, and I saw nothing wrong with that – I’m only helping out some foreign national who is in need of help. Why should I go reporting him to the FBI?”

No comments:

Post a Comment