Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Trump Considers Running for Pope if He Loses

 

Satirical News Service
Washington DC

 In a rambling news conference today, Trump declared that he is considering running for Pope if he loses the US election.

“I know it inconceivable, but we have to be prepared for all outcomes especially with the Democrats casting all those fake mail-in ballots. But if I should lose, I’d consider running for Pope. All the Catholics love me here because I appointed Amy Comey Barrett who will outlaw abortion. I am already infallible so it’s an easy fit – and remember I miraculously got cured from COVID19 with hardly any help from doctors. That should count as a miracle, don’t you think? I also stopped Coronavirus early on when I stopped people coming from Chy-na, the place they invented Coronavirus in their secret labs. Nobody thought I could stop it, but I did – until the Democrats forced people to wear face masks. That spread the virus faster than anything. But I’d be a great Pope. Everyone says the current pope is way to old and frail, and far too liberal. He wanted to bring pedophiles to justice. I’m strongly against pedophiles as my Qanon friends will tell you. Priests should be prosecuted for stuff like that. I prefer priests that molest underage girls, like my friend Jeffery Epstein. My Evangelical friends say I should run for King of the Jews instead, but Benjamin Netanyahu is already King there, and we like him where he is. But one thing if I were Pope I’d never wear that stupid little beanie. I like that big tall hat.”


No comments:

Post a Comment