Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rick Perry's Three AM Moment



Perry: General, I have just received credible intelligence that the United States is under imminent threat! I want you to launch an immediate attack!

General: Yes Mr. President, but whom do you want to launch the attack against?

Perry: Whom??……Wait a minute, I’ve got it….yep, it’s on the tip of my tongue…Oh, Damn…wait…Oh! It’s one of those places that begin with an “I”.

General: India? Israel? Ireland? Italy? Iceland?

Perry: No Dammit! It’s one of those Middle Western States!

General: Iowa?

Perry: “Iowa! Yep! That’s gotta be it! I want you to launch an all-out attack against Iowa!...and general ....just to be certain, could you launch attacks against all those other places you mentioned that begin with an “I” too– just in case I’m wrong about Iowa!

No comments:

Post a Comment