Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Sunday, November 11, 2018

White House Announces 2020 Election Canceled Due to Likelihood of Rain

Satirical News Service
Washington DC

In another late night Tweet from the White House, Donald  Trump tweeted, “I have just signed an Executive Order canceling the 2020 elections due to the likelihood of rain on that day.  I will not risk the Health of the citizens of this country and especially My Base going out in the pouring rain simply to cast their votes for me. Instead, I have agreed to continue to be your President for at least 4 more years, and likely many more beyond that if the weather keeps turning nasty. It’s all for the good of the country and singularly I will make America Great Again, no matter how long it takes, or what the weather is.”
Fox news just reported that he won the 2020 election anyway in a landslide victory

No comments:

Post a Comment