Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Trump Explains Why He Wanted To Buy Greenland – Because Of All The 'Bergs' That Lived There



Satirical News Service
Washington DC

In an exclusive interview obtained by SNS with Donald Trump, he explained the reasons he was so adamant about purchasing Greenland.

“When evangelical Christians began calling me ‘the new King-of-the-Jews’, I thought, well, I need a Kingdom. Since Israel already had their King – Netanyahu, I need to find a new one. Then one of my aides told me that there we a lot of Icebergs in Greenland. Naturally, I assumed that they were all Jewish there – you know - Iceberg, Rosenberg, Hertzberg….what’s the difference. I wanted to be the King of the Northern Jews. Now that their terrible leader in Denmark has nixed that deal, I’ve set my sights on buying The Vatican from Italy. That way I could become King of the Catholics too. Do you happen to know if the The Vatican has an extradition treaty with the US?”

No comments:

Post a Comment