Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Friday, April 10, 2020

Trump Using Ouija Board to Determine When to Let Americans Go Back to Work


Satirical News Service
Washington DC

Donald Trump announced today that he was going to use his Ouija board to make the determination as to when it would be safe for Americans to start resuming normal activities and return to work. In his press conference, he stated, “I have a very good rapport with the spirit world – they all love me. They can tell me better than anyone else when it is safe because they help me communicate directly with the coronavirus itself. No one else can do this, but I can. They told me for instance that 
Hydroxychloroquine is safe and very effective against COVID19. They are also telling me which states really need the most ventilators– that we are making in incredible numbers – just incredible, and which ones do not. I consult it daily and it tells me that me and my family are completely immune to COVID19."

No comments:

Post a Comment