Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Monday, May 11, 2020

Trump Signs Executive Order Restoring Stock Market gains and Employment Figures to December 2019 Values


Satirical News Service
Washington DC

Impatient with the slow pace of the governors and public to re-open the economy and desperate to restore the one positive thing that his administration had going for it prior to COVID19, President Trump today signed into law an executive order that puts all the stock market values back to where they were at the end of December 2019. In a statement to the “Fake News Media”, as he calls it, Trump reiterated “My numbers are great, Obama, Pelosi and the Democrats planted fake values for unemployment and the stock market just to discredit me. I’m only restoring them to where they rightfully should be.” When questioned about the legality of such as move the President stated again, “I’m the President, I can do whatever I want “.

No comments:

Post a Comment