Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Romney Admits He is Better Off Now than in 2008



Satirical News Service
Washington, DC

In a startling announcement today, Mitt Romney admitted that he is personally better off today than he was in 2008. In an exclusive interview with Satirical News Service, he stated, “Okay so In 2009, 2010 I was a lot better off than most Americans, but that was mainly due to the tax breaks I got when Baine Capital offshore all those companies we closed down. But in 2011, I was less better off because I actually had to pay a whopping 13% taxes because I knew I would be running for President and those liberal would have a field day if they saw I paid no taxes.  So just because I was better off for three of those 4 years, doesn't mean I’m better off today. “ 

No comments:

Post a Comment