Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Caitlin Jenner says “I’ve Had It!” Wants to Go Back To Being A Man

Satirical News Service
Los Angeles, CA

After less than 6 months from his/her dramatic coming out as a woman, Caitlin Jenner says “I’ve had it!” She announced today that she plans to revert back to a man ASAP.

“My feet are killing me from walking around in heels, my bras don’t fit, and the bloating each month…I just can’t do this anymore! Every time I try to eat a good meal, all I get is ‘Aren’t you watching your figure?’ My thighs feel like tree stumps and I’m developing a muffin top."
.

Jenner plans to undergo surgery to reverse the process. FOX TV has already planned to film the reverse transformation as a sequel to their new series Caitin.

No comments:

Post a Comment