Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Thousands of Facebook Users Un-Friending Trump after Dumping Kim before the Planned Summit


Satirical News Service
Washington DC

Thousands of Facebook users are un-friending Donald Trump after he unceremoniously dumped his date and new BFF, Kim Jong Un.  Trump had asked Kim to be his date to the “Mushroom Cloud over Korea dance and summit, but then rudely dumped him. Messages of sympathy to Kim are pouring in from Facebook users everywhere.

A dejected and inconsolable Kim wrote“I just don’t understand it! I bought a new suit and everything. I even blew up my one and only Nuclear Weapons test site for him and gave him back those three horrid people to show off, and now he repays me by dumping me.” Users from around the world are expressing their sympathy on Kim's Facebook page. “Don’t be upset Kim – He treats everyone that way” said Stormy Daniels in a Facebook message. “Same here” wrote James Comey.

No comments:

Post a Comment