Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Trump Claim Democrats Wrote that letter to Kim, Not Him

Satirical News Service
Washington DC


In a new Tweet today, Donald Trump is claiming that the White House letter to Kim Jong Un that derailed the June 12wth summit with Nork Korea last week was not written by him, but by “deep state” Democrats lead by Robert Mueller who wanted to discredit him. “I never wrote that”, he claimed, “I sign a lot of stuff that gets put on my desk without reading it – this was just one of those that those sneaky Democrats put there. I also never called Kim ‘Little Rocket Man’, it was just a typo when I mean to say ‘You Rock Man!’ But the Fake-News Press and the Democrats blew it all out of proportion. Kim is a great guy and my new BFF. He wants to make Korea Great again by stripping people of their basic human rights, and I want to do the same here in America and make America Great Again. We both think so much alike.”

No comments:

Post a Comment