Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

National Gallery of Art to Feature Show of Donald Trump’s Artwork


Piece titled - "Die You Miserable Traitor" by Donald Trump


Satirical News Service
Washington DC

Upon learning that George W Bush recently had a one-man show of his portraits of wounded warriors that he had painted, Donald Trump insisted that the National Gallery of Art dedicates a one-man show of his own artwork. He stated, 
“I’m a much better artist than Bush. My art reflects all the great themes and values that my Base loves me for”. 

The National Gallery of Art has yet no dates assigned for the showing and refused to comment further. Here some other works featured

Piece titled "Die, Die, You Miserable B***h" by Donald Trump


Piece titled "Me and My BFF" by Donald Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment