Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Monday, March 30, 2020

Obama Apologizes To World for Starting Pandemic


Satirical News Service
Washington DC
 A contrite former President Obama appeared before national TV today to apologize to the world for inadvertently starting the pandemic that is now expected to kill more than 2 million people.
“It’s really all my fault,” he said, “Sasha was simply doing some experiments in the basement with her chemistry set that we gave her for Xmas and left it sitting there on the shelf. I didn’t know what it was so I flushed it down the toilet. Next thing I know – there are 10,000 cases of Coronaviris cropping up all over. I’m sure that this must be the cause since FOX news and Limbaugh both reported it and they are almost never incorrect. I had a long talk with Sasha about doing dangerous experiments at home in the basement, but I guess it’s too late for that now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment