Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kim Jong Un Apologizes for Bullying Behavior



Satirical News Service
Pyongyang, North Korea

Today North Korea’s Leader Kim Jong Un apologized after being caught on video tape with what ESPN called “Bullying Behavior” toward his neighbors and the Western Powers.

In a Press conference shown on North Korean state television,  a very contrite Jong Un  tearfully told ESPN and the world,  "I've let so many people down: my players, my administration, ,my fans, my family, Dennis Rodman. There's no explanation for what's on that film. There's no excuse for it. I was wrong. And I want to tell everybody who's believed in me that I'm deeply sorry for the pain and hardship that I've caused."

Some of the bullying behaviors that were caught on tape showed Kim threatening nuclear annihilation on the US, raining terror upon Western Powers, and verbally abusing leaders of South Korea.

It is uncertain if authorities will now remove Kim because of this incident, but it appears highly unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment