Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Friday, December 4, 2015

How do you Comfort Children's Fear This Xmas


To the Children of the World:
Dear Boys and Girls,
     As I sit here in my workshop preparing for another day of delivering toys and gifts around the world, I am deeply saddened by the senseless violence that has   I have seen taken place around the world.  I can no longer sit passively on the sidelines and not try to do something to prevent this.
As you know, my elves and myself see everything you do, and we know when you’ve been naughty and know when you’ve been nice. Even if you don’t believe in Xmas, we still maintain this ongoing surveillance.  In the interest of International Security, I have entered into an agreement to release my list of “Bad Boys and Girls” to the proper authorities.
I will also provide them with a list of all people who have asked for guns this Xmas, and from this day forward will no longer honor requests for guns or related paraphernalia for Xmas. I just know you will end up poking your eye out or someone else’s !
I am hoping that with this bold step I can deliver to you the only Xmas present that really matters; the safety of you and your loved ones.
Merry Xmas and Peace on Earth

Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment