Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Thursday, December 24, 2015

I Won't Eat This! I Won't Eat That!

This is for all of you who are planning Holiday Meals with friends and family....


I won’t eat this, I won’t eat that
I won’t eat meat, I won’t eat fat
I won’t eat gluten or any bread
It’s just a quick way to make you dead
Rice and Pasta
Potatoes and corn
They all will kill you the doctors warn.
Mercury is present in all types of fish
You’ll die for sure from eating this dish
Chicken and Turkey have Salmonella
Just another way to kill a fella
Hot dogs and Hamburgers aren’t the answer
Just one quick way to die of cancer
Don’t eat bacon or stuff on the grill
Those Nitrosomines they say will kill
Fruits and Veggies they say are much wiser
But not with what’s in the fertilizer.
Spinach they say has E.coli
Just one more way for you to die
GMO! It can’t get worse....
Just give me one bite, then call for a hearse.
The only way you won’t get ill

Is to cease all food and just take a pill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment