Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Kim Jong Un's Proposal to Trump


Dear Donald,
Although we’ve never met in person I feel like we were meant  to be together. We have so many things in common, you and I. You want to build a wall between the US and Mexico and make the Mexicans pay for it; I’ve built a wall between North and South Korea and made the South Koreans pay for it. You like lots if beautiful women having sex with you; I have those same type if women having sex with me. You want to bring tough law and order to your country. I Already have tough Law and Order in my country. You want to ban Muslims from entering your country; I want to ban everyone from entering my country. You want a strong military; me too! You hate political correctness; so do I. You think protesters should be beat up and thrown in prison; I’ve already done that- to thousands! Please Donald, come join me here in North Korea. We can plot against Hillary Clinton together. Maybe we could launch a nuclear attack on her, just you and me… how about it Donny. Would you like to be my number two man?????? Please say you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment