Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Friday, January 8, 2016

The Trump that Stole Xmas



A little late, but still relevant....

The Trump that Stole Xmas

(with apologies  to Dr. Suess)

All the GOPS down in GOPville liked primaries a lot
Except for the Trump who did not
He hated the Primaries, the whole campaign season
And its not very hard to see the main reason

It could be his ego or the candidates he’s dissed,
It could be his tweets and or the women he’s pissed
But whatever the reason his tweets or his schtick
The Presidential campaigning made him just sick

He stood on the platform in New Hampshire last week
And heard all the other candidates speak
Starring down from his podium, his visage was glum
“You’re losers he cried –every one!”

But he knew every GOP in New Hampshire just now
Was sizing him up, to see if he’d WOW.
And he said I must stop those others from winning
but HOW?

I know what I’ll do said the Trump with glee
I’ll make lots of tweets and say stuff on TV
I’ll say lots of stuff that is stupid you’ll see
And I’ll show all those GOPS just how outside I can be

So he pounced on Muslims and Mexicans too
And he gleamed how his values were red white and blue.
He denounced Ted Cruz and Rubio too
And shouted to the media “I’ll show you who’s-who”

And the Tea Party loved him, he’s the one we agree!
We’ll I guess he’s better than Carson or Chris Christie
So in a wink of an eye his poll numbers grew
And he said F***K Off to the Koch Brothers too!

And as he looked down on GOPville this Xmas and grinned
How he, the Trump, had taken them all in.




No comments:

Post a Comment