Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hitler was a loser! – Trump Responds

Satirical News Service
Washington DC

After people at Trump rally’s started  yelling “Sig Heil”, and comparing him to Hitler, Trump responded back vehemently.


 “Hitler was a loser! I’m a winner. His was a terrible leader  and he lost the war and killed himself - what does that say about his ability to lead. And that Eva Braun woman – the ugliest woman you’ve ever met. Look at his ridiculous hair style and that stupid mustache. Anyone who loses a war like that is a total loser. I won’t be a loser like Hitler because I know how to make deals. I would have made a deal with Britain and America and then win the war against Russia. I would not have gone after the Jews the way he did – you know some of my best friends are Jewish. Those concentration camps were a bad idea, I’d just kick them out and let make some other country build the concentration camps. He had the right idea though about the Atlantic wall, but if my people had built it, it would still be standing. No Hitler was a total loser. I’m a winner! If I were leader of Germany, I'd make the Third Reich Great again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment