Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Friday, February 17, 2017

If George Washington Acted like Donald Trump


If George Washington acted like Donald Trump, here is how I would imagine the cherry tree episode would play……

GWF: Georgie! Come here this instant!

GW: Whaaaat! (Sounding belligerently)

GWF: My favorite cherry tree has been cut down! Do you know who might have done such a loathsome act?

GW: First let me say, that’s an awful tree, ugly tree – really bad dude! Never produced fruit! Make a yuge mess everywhere - Yuge! Leeches off other plants! Terrible tree– shouldn’t even be in the garden! The idea that I might have had anything to do with the so-called chopping down is ridiculous! Its FAKE news perpetrated by my enemies to discredit me!

GWF: Georgie, several of my servants said they saw you run out of the house with a hatchet cursing!

GW: Those are illegal aliens who are saying these things about me simply to discredit me and as a ruse to stay in this country; really bad dudes, most of them rapists and drug dealers. Believe me, when I grow up, I’m going to make Virginia a great colony again by building a wall by keeping these people out – or maybe in!

GWF: So who DO you think cut down my cherry tree?

GW: I know for a FACT that it was the little Rodham girl Hillary – bad girl – really bad! I say lock her up in her room for the rest of her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment