Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Shocked Nation Wakes up to Find Healthcare Suddenly Got Complicated

Satirical News Service
Washington DC

A shocked nation woke up today to hear for the first time to the news that healthcare is complicated. Millions of people gathered together in total dismay to try to understand how they could have missed this. To hear the anguish of millions of Americans around the country still reeling in shock over the sudden news is truly sad. Tweets around the country reflected the dismay coming completely without warning that America feels now.

“I thought once we got rid of Obamacare, all those forms and regulations would go away. I’d get anything I want at my local pharmacy just by walking in and asking for it – and the cost would be nothing! I thought that – I was sure of it!“

“I thought that after they repeal Obamacare, we could all just go to any doctor we want and it would cost nothing. No forms, no insurance. Who knew that it wouldn’t be that easy? I ask you who knew?”

“I truly believed that once we let the Insurance companies decide what’s best for us, all the hassles of pre-existing conditions, lifetime coverages, rising drug costs would just go away. Now they tell us it’s more complicated than that. MORE COMPLICATED! Why didn’t they foresee this happening? Why didn’t someone tell us sooner?”

“I still hold firmly to belief that all we need is prayer. It really isn’t complicated at all!”
“The problem is women!” If we just didn’t have to carry the cost of treating them, all our healthcare woes would vanish – that and treating minorities!”

As a devastated nation starts to come to grips with this new reality, they take heart knowing that our president is such a smart businessman that he’ll figure out a way to solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment