Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Friday, October 5, 2012

Etch-a-Sketch Romney Reveals Himself As the “Real Mitt Romney”



Satirical News Service
Washington, DC

 Less than a week after pundits gave Romney a win in the 1st Presidential Debate. The Real Mitt Romney AKA Etch-a-Sketch Romney stepped forward to accept the credit. “I am the REAL Mitt Romney in this election. Whenever I say or do something that I now want to distance myself from, I simply jump up and down and poof it’s erased. Don’t like my comments about the 47% of Americans being non taxpaying freeloaders – poof! - Gone away. How about my Health Plan as governor  of Massachusetts – poof! - Gone! Bain capital investments in China – poof! – Gone!  Statements about cutting taxes for the wealthiest Americans – poof !– Gone! Stance on Immigration – poof !– Gone! Stance on Iran and Afghanistan – poof! – gone!  Support for Big Oil Companies - poof ! – Gone. My stance on Abortion - poof ! – gone! Wow, I can keep this up all through the election. Just wait until I get into office and then see how much of the stuff I say now gets erased!

No comments:

Post a Comment