Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Dinner Conversations at Home


After nearly 9 months of non-stop political attack ads on every station, here is how Dinner Conversations have devolved....

Dad! – He says we can’t afford  to increase allowances, but what has he done with his money – expensive golf outings with his buddies – expensive gifts for mom. Meanwhile his kids go begging for basic necessities like pizza and burgers. Isn't it time to re-examine his priorities. Call him and tell him so. I’m Johnny and I approve this message. (Paid for by Sons for a Better economy)

The worst report card in years! Isn't it time for kids to take responsibility for their grades. We can’t have 6 more months of low grades! I’m Dad and I approve this message!

Budget cuts for Teachers, Taxing new government regulations! No wonder they can’t teach our kids. And now they blame US kids for bad grades! Isn't it time to place the blame where it really belongs? (Paid for by Kids for Placing the Blame where it really belongs)

Dad says he’s a jobs creator at home, but what kind of jobs – menial lawn care, low wage housekeeping  jobs. Meanwhile he has plenty to tip valets and caddies at the country club. Isn't it time he brought the real high paying jobs back home?(Paid for by Kids for better high paying jobs)

Pizza shops closing their doors, Millions of jobs lost in mobile phone companies – and why? - because of the reckless fiscal policies of Dad! If allowances are raised It will create millions of new jobs  for pizza delivery services, and  iPhone service providers. Paid for by Kids for higher allowances)

Self Reliance!  That’s what made America great. Yet millions of kids think it’s their God given right to be provided with high budget busting allowances, support for mobile phone habits. I think its high time that kids take responsibility for these handouts themselves. I’m Dad and I approve this message!

Hi, I’m  Sally. Before the harsh allowance cuts took effect, I had a real social life, I was popular. Now thanks to the austerity measures brought on by steep cuts in our allowance and harsh punitive punishments, I have no future, while other kids get to have anything they want. Isn't it time we restore fairness in this family? I’m Sally and I approve this message!

Bans on Big Soft Drinks? No Pizza? Parental Food Fascism is getting out of control! We need parents who respect an individuals’ right to make their own decisions without big government telling parents what they think we kids should eat. (Paid for by Kids for Freedom to eat what they want)

If the Iranians invade us, without a car, I’m dead meat! But Mom and Dad think it’s too expensive to get me my own car, while they spend thousands on country club memberships to hob nob with the rich. Isn't it high time to put our National Security needs first!  Mom and Dad – Weak on National Security!
(Paid for by Kids for A Strong national Security!)


No comments:

Post a Comment