Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Obama Apologizes To Republicans for “Leading them into a Life of Crime”

Satirical News Service
Washington DC
 A very saddened former President Obama today released a press statement in which he wanted to apologize to the Republican Party for “Leading them into a Life of Crime.”

“There have been so many indictments of so many Congressmen and high up officials.” He went on to say, “I somehow just know somehow it was my fault – Maybe it was getting the ACA Bill passed, or rescuing the economy from total collapse, but whatever it was somehow it sent the wrong message to all those Republicans, and they went on to a life of crime. Maybe I should have listened to Joe (Biden) when he said ‘you need to be tougher on these people! If they think they can get away with something now, it’ll only get worse’.  I only hope that the American people can forgive me and learn from this, as I have, and maybe avoid this with the next President.”

No comments:

Post a Comment