Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Friday, August 17, 2018

Putin Offers to Stage His Own Military Parade to Replace One Trump Canceled

Satirical News Service
Washington DC

After tweeting that he was canceling his planned military parade due to DC politicians, Vladimir Putin tweeted back,

“My Dear Comrade (not no too close, ha,ha). 
I am deeply sorry that you cannot have your parade. I will be very happy to make for you an even greater parade down Pennsylvania Avenue of our great Russian Armed Forces including jets flying over, tanks rolling through Washington, and Ballistic Missiles rolling past your White House. We will happily supply more than 100,000 of our troops to make this happen for you. I expect my parade for you to last 2 days, or a week, and perhaps much much longer. And do not worry about cost, my dear Comrade, it is the least we can do to pay you back for all the help you have given us over the past year”

Your Comrade

Vlad

No comments:

Post a Comment