Disclaimer

FAKE NEWS (just seems like it could be true)

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

AIG Plans to Sue Itself


Satirical News Service
New York, NY

Only one day after announcing that it would sue the US government for bailing them out of the financial crisis, AIG today announced that it would sue itself for the reckless manner in which it invested leading up to the financial crisis, and the crap it pulled after the US government bailed them out. According to AIG CEO Maurice Greenberg, “We acted in such a reckless manner causing everyone, including me, a lot of grief. We need to hold ourselves responsible for these actions and the only way I know how to do this it to sue ourselves. We plan to ask for severe punitive damages to serve as a lesson to ourselves never to indulge in this kind of greedy reckless behavior again. I also plan to also name myself as plaintiff and defendant in this suit so that I can be made to answer publicly in open court to all the crap that I let go on in my company”.

No comments:

Post a Comment